Video playback on tablet with Litchi (iPad)

Reaction score
Is there any way to play back video on your tablet from the litchi app, similar to what you can with the DJ I go?

Maybe I am missing something. I can't seem to find the same video anywhere on my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Litchi IOS doesn't save the video to your iPad like the DJI Go does, but it does have it's own built-in screen recorder (hit the eyeball icon).

S

Reactions: SCGENE
If you mean to browse and playback video and stills from the SD card, use the right button on the right side of the controller at your forefinger (has the playback icon on it) you can then scroll through all saved media with the roller below it.

If you mean to browse and playback video and stills from the SD card, use the right button on the right side of the controller at your forefinger (has the playback icon on it) you can then scroll through all saved media with the roller below it.
i think the question was how to play the litchi videos ,when you say use the playback button on the controller that only plays whats been captured with the go app?

Is there any way to play back video on your tablet from the litchi app, similar to what you can with the DJ I go?

Maybe I am missing something. I can't seem to find the same video anywhere on my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
I use the go 4 app to play back a litchi video.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic