Video playback issue

Reaction score
So last weekend I was out of town for a funeral and decided to take some video of family to put together for my aunt who is now a widow. I have a p2v+ v3 and did my pre flight as normal. Flew around and got some good shots for almost 12 minutes. I shut everything down like I normally do without issue. Afterwards I plugged the sd card into the computer to take a look at my video. On the sd card it showed my video being on there and it is about a gig in size and says that it is 11:57 minutes long. But when I play it the screen is black for a couple of seconds and then the regular screen pops up asking if I want to replay. So it's like it's there but not really there. After I noticed this I put the sd card back in the phantom and was able to record another video without a problem. I have now done this a couple of times without any issue. Is there anyone that has had this problem and fixed it? And if so what can I do. Of the many flights I have had that didn't mean anything it makes me sick to think that I lost a video that would really mean a lot. Please help!

Try putting the sd-card with the corrupted file back in the bird and hopefully it will finalize the file... Sounds like you didn't stop the video when you shut down the bird...

Search the forum for further info on same, corrupted file...I think there are other resources to fix, just need to look.

Good luck!

Do a search on Phantom file fix and you may be able to repair the damaged file.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers