[Video] P3S maximum altitude (500m/1640ft)

Reaction score
Yesterday I took my Phantom 3 Standard up to its max altitude of 500m. I had a spotter with me and I was prepared to execute CSC if we had heard an approaching aircraft. Also, I did it in a place where I wouldn't break any laws by doing so.

IMG_0012.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic. I am too scared to fly it over 50 metres let alone 500. How did you attach the background soundtrack to you file ?

Fantastic. I am too scared to fly it over 50 metres let alone 500. How did you attach the background soundtrack to you file ?
I usually stay between 80 and 120m high when flying, to be able to keep a clear line of sight between the Phantom and the controller. There are so many tall trees around my home.

I added the song using Sony Vegas Pro, but I think you can do it with the latest DJI Go app as well.

Did you lose signal on your fpv? Think they call it flying blind?
I never lost the video signal, but I lost the RC signal for a few seconds while rotating the drone. It initiated RTH but when I regained control it had only dropped a couple of meters, so I brought it back up to 500m again. It's kind of hard to keep the RC signal good while flying pretty much directly above yourself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20