Video output board question

Reaction score
I'm setting up my Phantom2 V2 and wondering if I need to use the video output board that connects from the H3-3D to the gopro? I'm not using first FPV just taking video.

"video output board" from h3-3d to the... gopro? The H3-3D only connects to the gopro via a little USB connector usually.

There is a little "board" called the anti-interference board which sits inbetween the Phantom mainboard and the H3-3D... it takes the grey ribbon cable with white connectors on both ends... is that what you're referring to, or something else?
pictures may help here :)

Yes the video output board that connects with the USB plug. That's the one I'm wondering if it's necessary since I'm not doing FPV or anything like that.

I did install the anti-interference board inside the Phantom.

oh just the USB plug... in addition to video it carries power to the GoPro which is technically not necessary if you want to run off battery. I suppose you could not use that plug if you wanted.

Some folks see issues of electronic interference when the GoPro is getting power from the copter. You could try with and without and see if it's an issue for you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic