Video of woman assaulting quad copter pilot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if would have been so descriptive, such as mentioning names.

I don't know about CT state law on eavesdropping, but in some states it is illegal to record audio without prior consent.

Im an equal opportunity kinda guy. Anyone who assualts me gets the same treatment.(Stemming from my days as a night patrolman)
This is typical of people who arent aware hat it is not an offence to film or ake pics in public.(There are a few exceptions of coarse as with any law) Also I think asking for someones permission to video them while assaulting you is going to be hard. Perhaps a decent judge would acknowledge this and allow that vid as evidence.

...thus if you have security video cameras with audio recording on your property and such equipment records a crime being committed. The Finest capture the thug, and the thug can turn around and sue you for recording him or her without consent. At the least, this could present an opportunity for classic shakedown proceedings.

Is there an expectation of not being recorded in a public park? Anymore, I just assume whenever in a public place (other than a restroom) I'm being recorded. Especially if I'm wrestling on the ground in an aggressive manner with someone of the opposite gender. :shock:

Buk said:
Is there an expectation of not being recorded in a public park?

No, you have no expectation of privacy in a public place.

And YouTube has taken the video down, so I have no idea what happen! :?

http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17421
Wrong location and a duplicate post, you know what that means...
2rf90ts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie