Video of my town with a P3P. Constructive comments welcome.

Well, you literally flew over my house :). Great shots, great city, it's funny how small harveston lake looks from the sky. Just a couple of suggestions, and this is common, panning is a big problem on aerial shots and can break a frame. I'm not a professional photographer by any stretch, but I try to keep the camera fixed and move the bird. It's less jarring on the eyes. But great shooting nonetheless. Quick question, did you call French valley before you flew? And, careful going over city hall, the police building is right there, and they do land helicopters right behind.

Well, you literally flew over my house :). Great shots, great city, it's funny how small harveston lake looks from the sky. Just a couple of suggestions, and this is common, panning is a big problem on aerial shots and can break a frame. I'm not a professional photographer by any stretch, but I try to keep the camera fixed and move the bird. It's less jarring on the eyes. But great shooting nonetheless. Quick question, did you call French valley before you flew? And, careful going over city hall, the police building is right there, and they do land helicopters right behind.
Rahul
Thanks for the look.
Actually the lake you think is Harveston is The Pond at the corner of Rancho Cal. and Ynez.No, I did not call French Valley prior to. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
Of course it is, silly for me to forget. We actually left Temecula four months ago to take a job in France. Your video made me a bit homesick, in a good way.. Keep em coming! I'll try to shoot some of Paris if I don't get arrested doing so.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic