Video of Burnaby (Vancouver), BC Canada

Okay... first of all, I thought the intro track was absolutely dope! The theme song to the winter olympics? Kickass! And then I thought to myself, I wonder if NY was going to be there and bam! There she is! Nice video 2-yota.

Did you use litchi or autopilot? I'm still trying to figure out which to go with.

And sorry for your loss.

Hey, thanks for the feedback guys. Sorry for the delay in replying back.

Flyinphantom: yes, I've seen your video of Bby Lake before. Great stuff. I was subscribed to your YouTube channel already and have watched all your work. Keep them coming.

Helraiser: I loved the 2010 Winter Olympics theme song too and thought it would be something that we'd remember for years to come (just like Expo 86). For the video above, all the flying was done manual within the DJI Go app. I did use the POI function for some of the orbit shots. Since then, I have acquired Autopilot as well. I've been testing it for the past several months and the next video will be shot using AP. I don't have any experience with Litchi but what I can tell you about AP is that it's an extremely powerful tool if you take the time to learn and execute it. The automated functions and tracking ability are nothing short of amazing.

Enjoy your flying guys!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1