Video not playing

Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently purchased P2V+ and every time I record a clip it does not play!! I make sure I hit the record again before switching the battery off and synchronise it with my phone and still does not play. As for taking pictures it works perfect but not the videos!

Can anyone please advice? What are the possible solutions?

What do you mean synchronise with your phone?
It will take a ridiculously long time to view a video over the wifi connection, it will be much better to connect to a computer and download, or take out the SD card and transfer with a card reader.

Make sure you stop the recording at least a minute before turning off the phantom, it often has quite a lot of footage buffered which must be written to the card before the file can be closed correctly.

The file type and codec used by the phantom is not unusual so most players deal with it no problem.
If struggling VLC player is a good free one to have anyway.

If you are shooting at 60 fps 720p that would explain it. Likely your phone doesn't support 60 fps. Try shooting at 30 fps. Then it will play. Or offload the 60 fps video onto a computer and play it there. Hope this helps.

Thank you it worked perfectly when download it in my PC.

my question, can I play it directly in my Note3, and how can I transfer it to my phone?
I use SD card class 4, and when I tried to use SD card class 10 it gives SD card error!
Appreciate ur advise.

Omani Kitesurfer said:
Thank you it worked perfectly when download it in my PC.

my question, can I play it directly in my Note3, and how can I transfer it to my phone?
I use SD card class 4, and when I tried to use SD card class 10 it gives SD card error!
Appreciate ur advise.

You can only play video recorded at less than 60 fps on your phone. So make a recording with your aircraft with video settings at 1080p 30 fps for instance, then download to your phone and it will play fine. I use a class 10 32GB SanDisk card and it works in my aircraft. Maybe your card has a greater than 32GB partition? The P2V+ camera supports no greater than 32 GB.

Thanx mate will do that. Yes my SD card is greater then 32. So will use max 32. Appreciate your help and advice Thanx allot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair