Video loss while taking photo

Anyone else loose all video while processing a photo? I seatched the forum and didnt find anything on that...

It is complete normal to loose video while taking a photo as it is with any digital camera while the photo is processed to your memory card.

I could swear it didnt do it before firmware upgrade but could be wrong
It happens to me sometimes on FW 1.1.8. I was actually surprised when it didn't the first few times being so used to the horrible black screen pause of the V+

I really noticed after trying a HDR photo the other day.
Come to think about it, that's when mine was doing it too. Never noticed it w/ standard shots. Wonder if it does it for AEB too... I bet not.

The one time I tried taking a photo while making a video the video turned off and the video file itself was corrupted when I downloaded it. I don't do that anymore.

The one time I tried taking a photo while making a video the video turned off and the video file itself was corrupted when I downloaded it. I don't do that anymore.
He's referring to the video feed. You can't take photos and record video at the same time.

He's referring to the video feed. You can't take photos and record video at the same time.

I can tell that neither one has ever taken a photo with a digital camera. :rolleyes:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj