Video looks strange after update

Reaction score
The video I just got on my Phantom 2 Vision + V 3.0 is now curved at the edges ? I don't remember it being like this before the update?

I did not have any issues with the Application crashing, but I updated the firmware on my copter before flying today, and after the update yesterday.

The only issue is the video is not as good as it was before, and it looks curved at the edges for some reason? Why is this ??

Thanks everyone, great tool having this forum ! ! !

Reads like the camera setting in the app was reset to wide. That makes that bad "fish-eye" camera look even worse. I set mine to as narrow as it can be set and that got rid of almost all that bad bending.
Welcome to Phantom Pilots.

Thanks so much for the good tip, what a great site this is. I have only flown my copter about 7-8 times now, but I am still amazed at what it can do, and how well it does it!!!

First time out I had no troube at all. Today I tried NAZA mode and it all worked flawlessly too. I tested the fail safe mode I set to the bottom of S1 and both modes of the other option modes for the S2 switch. The fly to the direction of home based on the way you point the copter at takeoff is super helpful if you get disoriented while flying it.

Totally having a blast! One of the only things I have purchased in a long time that truly works as well as advertised!!!

Can't wait to fly it some more tomorrow. I just ordered two of the 6000mhp batteries too, so even more time in the air soon. Again, thanks for the help !!! :D

You are welcome. Fly safe.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl