Video location ideas

Reaction score
Just wanted to get some feedback on places and ideas on where you like to take your Phantom. I have already done a quick aerial video of my neighborhood but every other place I can think of would likely have issues with allowing me to fly a drone.. I.E. Local parks & Interesting business areas. So, what places at home do you frequent often? Maybe something I haven't thought of.

THanks!

Just wanted to get some feedback on places and ideas on where you like to take your Phantom. I have already done a quick aerial video of my neighborhood but every other place I can think of would likely have issues with allowing me to fly a drone.. I.E. Local parks & Interesting business areas. So, what places at home do you frequent often? Maybe something I haven't thought of.

THanks!
I mostly fly at a county park during the week and a big school on weekends. While at parks, I found other things of interest.....lake, skate park, dam. Look at Google Earth for big green spaces...I've read where people find a spot to ride a bike to and fly. Read about points of interest in your state and plan fly times real early in the day while the area is quiet. Those are some of my ideas....can't wait to read others!

Questions like these are easier to answer if we know your location. Are you near the mountains? Ocean? Lakes? City?

As for me, I love to fly over SE Asian temples which are hard to find here in North America. Lately I've been fascinated by San Francisco's industrial waterfront neighborhoods. There are old cranes, ships, and powerplants.

Also, please think about the forums where you post. This isn't really a P2V+ topic. You might get a better response in the General Discussion section.

One I have planned for the summer is.... doing a side view, running alongside a steam train on our local steam railway.

Thanks everyone for the discussion on this. I really appreciate some of the ideas. I am in Jacksonville, Florida so plenty of beach and parks but I assume like most public locations they won't take to kindly to someone flying a drone nearby... ;)

I live in South Florida...love my Phantom, the challenge is to find places to fly w/o disturbing people

Reactions: dysan911
Arizona Man. Anywhere in Arizona. Waiting to see how my P2 V3 handles 110 degrees this summer though. Maybe I'll take it to Sedona.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik