Video link

Reaction score
Hi all, new here. Loving getting to know my Phantom 4. When I look at the display showing the different channels strength with the bar graphs, I never see a good signal strength on any of the channels? Momentary very small flashes of signal with occasional larger bars showing bad reception?
Completely unobstructed line of sight, with windsurfer pointed correctly at the Phantom, I still get some breakup of the video on screen. This can happen within 20ft! Is this right? That said, I have exactly the same performance at 1,000ft range. I just assumed when close , in an interference free area , it would show a steady solid bar?

What you see in the HD chart is the interference at different frequency band at any point of time. Pick the channel where you see minimum noise.

Interference will definitely affect the quality of the video reception. Also if the antennas are not correctly pointing to the drone, you will lose signal strength and thereby video quality.

Try to fly in wide open field and see the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: AWD
Thanks, so if I understand correctly I am looking for the channel with either none or the least "bar" height showing? I was expecting it to show
a larger green bar for the best channel ......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers