Video Lag

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I just got myself a P4 to use as a backup to my main P4P. I haven't flown a P4 in more than a year and I don't know if I've just started to notice this.

I noticed today that at times (mainly when I'm a bit far away) the video lags behind significantly - 1 or 2 seconds atleast. This almost led me to a dangerous situation or two.

This is an official refurbished unit, but I'm worried that it might have an issue? It drifts a bit, and the video lags at times and seems terrible quality on live view - but on a computer looks great!

Hey guys!

I just got myself a P4 to use as a backup to my main P4P. I haven't flown a P4 in more than a year and I don't know if I've just started to notice this.

I noticed today that at times (mainly when I'm a bit far away) the video lags behind significantly - 1 or 2 seconds atleast. This almost led me to a dangerous situation or two.

This is an official refurbished unit, but I'm worried that it might have an issue? It drifts a bit, and the video lags at times and seems terrible quality on live view - but on a computer looks great!
HI could try a fast SD card and I on 1080 30/fps,,,works good for me

keep in mind the recordings are perfect. Today I was using my fastest SD card and was only taking photos, no video

Have you tried changing from 'Auto' channel selection to 'Custom' and turning down your transmission quality to 4MB instead of 10MB?

keep in mind the recordings are perfect. Today I was using my fastest SD card and was only taking photos, no video
Recently I had real bad glitches and freezing with disconnections going on,,,,changed USB and brought good SD card and no more of that carrie on,,,

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik