Video Lag?: Wondershare/Filmora

Reaction score
I'm noticing that I get god awful video lag once I export videos from Wondershare. The only way I get around this is if I export my videos at 25fps (even if I shoot video between 30fps-60fps). Does anyone else notice this problem? I find it quite frustrating. Thoughts?

What do you mean exactly? How are you manipulating the video in your editing program? Adding music?

So you're saying you have the music timed perfectly with the video, but when you create the video, it's off.

I've had a similar problem with dashware. I've noticed when I had the data synced perfectly with the video, and then I create the new video file with the data, and the data displayed is way off. The video lags behind. After studying it, I found it was consistently off by almost exactly eight tenths of a second. So what I learned to do is sync it perfectly using dashware, and then deliberately back the data up so it's out of sync by .8 secs. Then when I create the video, the new video file with the data is perfect.

Hope this helps.

I use wondershare filmora sometimes too, the problem you are having isn't in the software i thing, it might be your laptop or desktop, you need like at least 4G ram for editing properly without lag ... or maybe just me

Here's a link of a video I recently made. If you look close you'll see what I'm talking about. It's almost as if the movie I made has very brief freezing/lag (especially the faster I fly). The higher the fps I export at, the worse this problem is. Thoughts?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Watching back at some of my own videos that were edited with wondershare, they seem to show the same problem as yours, although i never paid any atention, i first thought you were talking about lag while editing itself. take a loot at the following video exported at 30 fps ... ... maybe wondershare isn't good enough for this... i also use cyberlink... download a trial version and see how it works.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen