Video keeps flickering

When I get home going to try to upload a section so maybe somebody else has this problem can help me out

Video keeps flickering as I rotate the bird how do we make changes
Is it flickering when on the device when you are recording?
Is it flickering when you play it back? What are you using to play it back?

I realised today my ipad mini 2 screen would go black/flickering for a few seconds when flying, this is the first time this has happened.

I realised today my ipad mini 2 screen would go black/flickering for a few seconds when flying, this is the first time this has happened.
Usually occurs because of head build up. Problem in all IOS devices, especially if you fly in warm climates. But interference will also cause screen flickering and temp loss of video.

Usually occurs because of head build up. Problem in all IOS devices, especially if you fly in warm climates. But interference will also cause screen flickering and temp loss of video.

Bob temperature was 15 degress celcius and ipad was not hot at all.

I did notice an RC car being driven some distant away, do you think that may have caused some sort of interfernce?

It was a really fast and nippy RC car and quite big too.

Also to mention the spot I was flying at is my usual spot and always fly there on Saturdays but this is the first its done this.

Bob temperature was 15 degress celcius and ipad was not hot at all.

I did notice an RC car being driven some distant away, do you think that may have caused some sort of interfernce?

It was a really fast and nippy RC car and quite big too.
Then temp was not the issue-- RC car --hmmmmmmmmm-- probably not-- Could be other radio interference in that particular area. I did notice when I was out today flying, -- a friend was flying his Inspire standing next to me as I was flying my P3 and my screen would flicker and black out momentarily -- when he moved about 10 feet away, it stopped. His Ipad mini was not losing picture or flickering on the Ipad Air I was using.

Reactions: D4T_PoM
Then temp was not the issue-- RC car --hmmmmmmmmm-- probably not-- Could be other radio interference in that particular area. I did notice when I was out today flying, -- a friend was flying his Inspire standing next to me as I was flying my P3 and my screen would flicker and black out momentarily -- when he moved about 10 feet away, it stopped. His Ipad mini was not losing picture or flickering on the Ipad Air I was using.

Its probably one of those things where we may never know lol

Will/should be out and flying tomorrow at a different location so will see how it goes

Thanks Bob

Its probably one of those things where we may never know lol

Will/should be out and flying tomorrow at a different location so will see how it goes

Thanks Bob
Keep us updated:)

Tried to day having p3 with 4K and checked settings under flickering tried changing them but did not change anything still flickers

Tried to day having p3 with 4K and checked settings under flickering tried changing them but did not change anything still flickers
can you post a video?

The ipad mini 2 is comparable to the mini 1, only the 2 is compatible with DJI GO (as of now).. out dated and slow. A brand new one probably wont have issues right away but a used one will cause lag after it heats up. Scan through the treads and check out the issues with the 2. seems like every other post is about the mini 2 having problems.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl