Video issues from P3P Random Distortion

Reaction score
This isn't about the controller or the video from the tablet, but the video straight off the memory card.

I pulled a quick video off my card. Shortly after I updated my quad, I flew a test flight relatively low to the ground but just around my house. Don't knock the flying habits, again I'm just making sure this bird isn't doing anything crazy as in flight characteristics, but I'm noticing intermittent distortion or muddiness in the video. I'm just wondering what it is or if maybe its the firmware a setting no idea. I would think that once I hit record on the controller, despite what the tablet does, the quad should just record regardless and do just that. My experience tells me this is camera relaying information to the card.

Here is the video, don't judge my yard cause Ill tell you the same thing I tell my wife. I'm working on it. I'm sure most of you know to go to youtube to watch it and not from the forum. I see it when I take off, somewhere around 26 seconds and again after a minute.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues