Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Video Issue

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by gflory, Oct 13, 2014.

1. gflory

I capture photos plus video clips for real estate applications using the Phantom two vision plus. When I choose video for the first clip, I am able to read and import into a video editing program. When I later choose video again for another clip, this clip is unreadable by any video software. Error message mentions unknown format or corrupted file. I have a 32Bg card with over 50% open capacity when this happens. Has anyone experienced this issue with video clips? Shooting stills again this Wednesday and would like to include video clips. Thanks.

2. mmn

mmn

You didn't say what platform (OS) nor what editing program you are using, but I do this a lot and I'd recommend you first copy the files from the P2V+ micro disk to the platform you are editing on. If that's successful, then you've eliminated the P2V+ and card from the equation. If you still have problems then we can go from there (in another forum).

3. sbarton

Do the problem files have the correct data associated with them? If not, search for DJIFix and use that free software to fix the video.

-Scott

4. finlayson