Video is pixelated

Reaction score
Hi, Guys.

May I know if this [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcTsTmTIrJs&feature=youtu.be[/youtube] is normal or can I still do something to improve the video quality. Please focus on the wall of the church when I move my camera up and down it seems that the bricks of the wall is getting pixelized.

I think that's normal. I've found I seem to get better overall results when recording at 1280 X 720p @ 60 fps. The horizontal lines still do some flashing but not as much as at 30 fps. When panning or tilting the camera at 60 fps I don't get an unclear image during the camera movement the way I do at 30 fps.

iswimmer said:
I think that's normal. I've found I seem to get better overall results when recording at 1280 X 720p @ 60 fps. The horizontal lines still do some flashing but not as much as at 30 fps. When panning or tilting the camera at 60 fps I don't get an unclear image during the camera movement the way I do at 30 fps.

+1

The settings was 1080i @ 60fps...I will try 1080p and 720p @ 60fps it if has the same result...Thanks iswimmer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers