Video image goes out of focus

Reaction score
Sorry, I got confused posting the YouTube link. This one works:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is two clips (10 seconds each) taken from the start and end of an six minute flight. The camera seems to have gone completely out of focus. Most of the time it seems somewhat out of focus and then occasionally I get a crystal clear shot like the first one here.

Anyone know what could be causing this?

Last edited:
The link takes me to the Google sign-in page. It's a good idea to always test your link(s) after posting. Yes, I'm being a bit of a snot. Sorry.

The link takes me to the Google sign-in page. It's a good idea to always test your link(s) after posting. Yes, I'm being a bit of a snot. Sorry.
And then, even if you can sign in as you have a gmail account, it then just takes you onto a page which invites you to create a video channel.

Yes, please check your link......:)

I'm using a phone, and it opens 6 pages first, then lands on a blank page.
Yes, edit your post and replace the link with a corrected one.

My guess would be the autofocus point is in the center. Autofocus on most cameras has difficulty with water and areas of low contrast. Which P3 model?

My guess would be the autofocus point is in the center. Autofocus on most cameras has difficulty with water and areas of low contrast. Which P3 model?
Hi Pharm,
It's a Phantom 3 Standard. I was under the impression they had fixed focus, instead of auto focus.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31