Video help, please

Reaction score
P3S, all stock, running DJI Go on Samsung Tab E.

How can I get videos out of the app onto the sd card or Google Photos?

The sd card shows a mov file but there's nothing there to play.

I can make the movie in Editor but I want the raw video for my own work.

Help!

Thank you in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

P3S, all stock, running DJI Go on Samsung Tab E.

How can I get videos out of the app onto the sd card or Google Photos?

The sd card shows a mov file but there's nothing there to play.

I can make the movie in Editor but I want the raw video for my own work.

Help!

Thank you in advance!!

What do you mean "there's nothing there to play"? If there's a MOV file, then that should play on your computer. If you're wanting to transfer the raw file from the SD card to your iPhone, you can go into the Editor in the DJI Go app while your P3S is connected to the controller (and your phone is also connected). There's an option there to download the original file to your phone, but note that this will not work if you shoot in 2k. If you shoot in 2k, you have to transfer your files via the SD card itself, not through the app. You can do that by hooking up your Phantom to your computer or by removing the SD card and putting that in an SD reader. Does that answer your question, or were you referring to something else?

You probably turned your bird of while filming.If so: Put the card back. Turn everything on. Start filming then stop filming. This works for when I'm to hasty. You don't have to fly.

Neither.... I moved the card from Galaxy Tab E to Mac and it was all there... odd, but I have the answer....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik