Video freeze while flying

Reaction score
hi

i have P4P and im using both DJI go and Litchi,

when im using DJI go app the picture freeze while flying,
i didn't update the firewire yet, does it have something to do with that?
or perhaps the electromagnetic fields around?

any idea?

It could be both of those that you mentioned it can also be the tablet you are using to fly with bc I noticed using the Litchi with my tablet freezes up a lot bc it has a 1.7Ghz processor and my phone does good it has a much larger processor 2.7GHz. We are shooting some high quality videos 1080 and 4k so think on terms of needing a device that can process all that quality

I had this video freeze situation yesterday. I have only flown this P4 twice now. Took off & clicked on video & the drone got about 300 m from me & the screen on my Nexus 7 (2013) started to produce fuzzy images with thick black lines on the bottom finally freezing the shot. So now I am flying blind. I did not hit RTH button but using the height / distance readings I managed to turn it around & bring it back by watching the distance from me to it diminish till it was in view. I could not get it to revert it back to the camera view without shutting the app down & restarting it up again. A scary thought if the machine is 3 km from me. Any ideas or suggestions. (Note) I never had this happen to me with my P3A so is my tablet possibly the cause of my problem? My video is set to 2.7K/30.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20