Video file question

Reaction score
I have the P3S and use the DJI Go app. Today when I plugged in my sd card my windows 7 laptop would not play the videos. I opened the file and it shows the file to be a MOV FILE. My old PV2+ recorded the videos in MP4 vids. Does anybody know if I can change the file settings and how do I do it?

You can change your movie file format (MOV or MP4) under camera settings. Once you have the drone on and controller connected, open DJI Go app. Right on top of the red record button, you can access the menu there and tap on Video tab setting. From there you can select the format to MP4 as well as resolution and frame rate.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1454365396.965220.jpg

I have the P3S and use the DJI Go app. Today when I plugged in my sd card my windows 7 laptop would not play the videos. I opened the file and it shows the file to be a MOV FILE. My old PV2+ recorded the videos in MP4 vids. Does anybody know if I can change the file settings and how do I do it?
Yes. The app has a setting where you can choose to record in mp4 or mov format.
But your computer can play either - it just doesn't have a flie association to tell it which program to use for an mov file.
Get VLC media player - it plays anything.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj