Video feed v recorded video

Reaction score
Hi, just a quick question from a new user. Should the recorded footage from p3p be of a much higher quality, compared to the transmitted video. When I return home and view video off the memory card, the footage is glitchy at the same points where it was glitchy when transmitted. I thought that the camera would record to the card at a higher quality( and without glitches and interference) than the transmitted feed ? Thank you

Sent from my SM-T580 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi, just a quick question from a new user. Should the recorded footage from p3p be of a much higher quality, compared to the transmitted video. When I return home and view video off the memory card, the footage is glitchy at the same points where it was glitchy when transmitted. I thought that the camera would record to the card at a higher quality( and without glitches and interference) than the transmitted feed ? Thank you

Sent from my SM-T580 using PhantomPilots mobile app

copy the video file to hard drive then play it back if you haven't yet.
if you play from usb adapter etc it will chop and freeze at points

Reactions: Delta Delta
Agreed, copy it to your hard drive. 4K video doesn't play as well over USB, USB 3.0 does OK but not 2.0

Also make sure your computer is up to spec for playing 4K video, not every run-of-the-mill computer can play 4K video smoothly.

It is your computer, most computers can not handle 4K. Another reason 4K is not very user friendly for a Quadcopter.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4