Video editor

Reaction score
What video editor/convertor do you use to upload vid to fb, youtube etc whilst retaining as much quality as possible. Im using Windows 7 pro and windows movie maker which isn't the best and saves as a windows media file. I save all vids on drone as MP4.

The max resolution on YouTube is 720. It doesn't look so good, blurry. Beautiful country though.
I know youtube can support 1080p, possibly way more. I've seen 4k vids on my macbook pro, but not sure if those are special uploads or not. I've personally uploaded 1080p.

I know youtube can support 1080p, possibly way more. I've seen 4k vids on my macbook pro, but not sure if those are special uploads or not. I've personally uploaded 1080p.

How to upload to YouTube 1020? Mine says 720p even the video mp4 file is 1080p, but in YouTube it's marked as HD?

How to upload to YouTube 1020? Mine says 720p even the video mp4 file is 1080p, but in YouTube it's marked as HD?

You simply upload the 1080 in that format and Youtube will make it one of the options. It can take several hours for these higher resolutions to show up as options.

I completely switched to Davinci Resolve. Amazing software, and allows most professional color grading when shooting in d-log mode. And its free! Only drawback is that the free version only exports 1080p not 4k

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl