Video Editor

Reaction score
Can someone recommend a good video editor, don't need anything professional, I have Pinnacle Studio 15 and it's ok and pretty easy to use but I cant seem to get good quality after an edit.....

Adobe Premiere Elements?

Would like something with alot of transitions / title effects.....

Also a good source for "public domain" Music as I know Youtube will crab at you for using a commercial song...

Thanks for the help!

I think its all a personal choice as everyone has their favourite. I use the free GoPro Studio software as it is quite good at straightening fisheye and dealing with protune. I dont do editing it it, only the processing bit. I then use Magix Movie Edit Pro - not because its good but because it was cheap at the time and I already had it prior to doing aerials. It also has stabilization built in and can take the ProDad plugins (which I don't have but seem to be pretty good) MEP seems to have a good few transitions and title effects too. If I had it to do again I'd probably do like you and ask around. The topic has also been discussed here before too, so do a search, the Google site search will give you more relevant results than the builtin forum search I find.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8

I prefer editing on my iPad Air using Pinnacle Studio for iPad. Way easier than using a PC......just my preference, plus it allows me to edit on the move.

I don't know what you want to create.
I used Windows videomaker and virtualdub. See my post in the section video.
Dub is aprogram free available on internet (no commercial use).

I use Cyberlink PowerDirector for my videos (Ultimate edition). They have different tiers of product to use depending on the level of editing you want to get into. Relatively cheap when compared to other software and works great. Lots of features.

As for music, you could use one of the many royalty free music sites out on the web.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj