Video Editing

Reaction score
What is a good and easy program to use to edit videos and be able to add music to the video

Windows movie maker is a great basic free program or imovie on Macs. everything above that is harder but gets you more editing tools.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

For online editing viosk is perfect...if you need only quick resize and output format change i use handbrake freeware.... is very fast and easy.

I use Filmora also. It cost $29, but it's easy and you can get to first base and make acceptable home videos. It'll even do short (5 min) videos in 4k, but of course its slow.

I think the most bang for your buck is with Premier Pro, about $20 per month with get you professional quality editing software with great color grading capabilities. If you already have a Mac, iMovie is a good option, but programs like Premier Pro allow you to use PC/Mac or whatever your budget allows.

It really depends on your computer's processing power, if you just want the basics, stick with iMovie or Windows Movie Maker, if you want something more powerful, check out a program like Premier Pro.

Here's a sample of a Premier Pro edited video:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic