Video editing

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this was asked and answered before but I couldn't fund any thing solid. Google didn't even help me.

How do I upload in 2.5k? What program should I use because windows movie maker only goes to 1080 p.

"Upload"? I'm guessing you mean, what application can edit a 2.5k video. I use Cyberlink Power Director and it will edit up to 4k video.

When you check video editing programs,
Check the "import" specs, but also check the "export" specs.
For instance;
Sony Movie Studio 13 can import your 2.7k video, but it will not export above (from memory) 1440
However, Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 can do 2.7k both ways.

"Upload"? I'm guessing you mean, what application can edit a 2.5k video. I use Cyberlink Power Director and it will edit up to 4k video.

Im pretty sure the OP means upload to YouTube etc.
Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I mean upload to YouTube in 2.5 k. Haha

When you check video editing programs,
Check the "import" specs, but also check the "export" specs.
For instance;
Sony Movie Studio 13 can import your 2.7k video, but it will not export above (from memory) 1440
However, Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 can do 2.7k both ways.

Im pretty sure the OP means upload to YouTube etc.
Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'll have to check them out. Somehow my lake footage was corrupted by the sd card during flight. I kept getting an sd card error.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I mean upload to YouTube in 2.5 k. Haha

I still don't see that as the issue. You can take 1080p, 2.7 and 4k video and upload it to Youtube without any problem. I do it all of the time, lots of people do it all of the time. You just upload a 2.7k video and Youtube will make this an option when viewing.

I still don't see that as the issue. You can take 1080p, 2.7 and 4k video and upload it to Youtube without any problem. I do it all of the time, lots of people do it all of the time. You just upload a 2.7k video and Youtube will make this an option when viewing.

The issue is is exporting in 2.7 or 4K. If I export in 1080p for instance, YouTube will recognize it as 1080p when uploaded and not 2.7k.

The issue is is exporting in 2.7 or 4K. If I export in 1080p for instance, YouTube will recognize it as 1080p when uploaded and not 2.7k.

"Exporting"... as in you are using software to render the video. You can upload 2.7k video from your drive to Youtube just fine. It's the software you are using that is limited to 1080p. So if you use Movie Maker to render/process the video it's only going to save it as 1080p, not 2.7k.

yeah - thats because I think you are describing the fact that you converting the vid to 1080p. What software are you using? Some will import 2.7/4K but only allow you to save 1080P. right click your exported video and look at properties. if it is 1080P, then you saved it as 1080P. I assume you are working from the SD card video on the bird, not the one on your mobile device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31