Video editing

That's a tough question to answer, like asking which Ice Cream flavor you like the best, your going to get tons of answers and they all will be different, but I had the same question not so long ago.
I first started looking on Youtube and researching most of the applications that I thought I could master without any difficulty, I am not tech whiz, but just enough to get in trouble.

I tried some free 30 day downloads on some programs (Adobe, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle etc) some I felt where too much for me to master. I started to focus on one type on Youtube and finally settled for Magix's Movie Editing program. I bought the program off Ebay at a discounted rate, although on the website there is a trial period for 30 days to see if you like it, as there are for most video editing programs.

It only took me a few days of self teaching to be able to produce some acceptable results, but I keep improving, adding new stuff etc.

Have fun in your research and I am sure there are far better experts on this site that can assist you.

PDR

This question comes up about once a month with many, many threads with good answers. You may want to use the search button on this. Plus, iOS or Windows cuts the possibilities in about half.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl