Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Video editing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Clarke Anderson, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Clarke Anderson

Can anyone suggest a good video editing programme Thanks

2. Acepdr

That's a tough question to answer, like asking which Ice Cream flavor you like the best, your going to get tons of answers and they all will be different, but I had the same question not so long ago.
    I first started looking on Youtube and researching most of the applications that I thought I could master without any difficulty, I am not tech whiz, but just enough to get in trouble.

I tried some free 30 day downloads on some programs (Adobe, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle etc) some I felt where too much for me to master. I started to focus on one type on Youtube and finally settled for Magix's Movie Editing program. I bought the program off Ebay at a discounted rate, although on the website there is a trial period for 30 days to see if you like it, as there are for most video editing programs.

It only took me a few days of self teaching to be able to produce some acceptable results, but I keep improving, adding new stuff etc.

Have fun in your research and I am sure there are far better experts on this site that can assist you.

PDR

3. Clarke Anderson

Thank you for the pointers

4. tcope

This question comes up about once a month with many, many threads with good answers. You may want to use the search button on this. Plus, iOS or Windows cuts the possibilities in about half.