Video editing

Adobe After Effects CC has a simple yet very effective tracking tool for this, I have been doing it recently, coupled with Adobe Premiere Pro the options are limitless - Adam
I'm glad that is working for you, but I see it is $20 a month for each of those packages. I don't have that kind of money to throw into software. I was hoping for something a little bit cheaper than that.

I use Vegas Studio 13 it's like $75 and supports 4k - there are lots of Youtube videos out there to get yourself familiar with how to edit.

I second this recommendation. Vegas is one of the most intuitive interfaces out there for making quick cuts and outputting quality video and the price is relatively inexpensive given the feature set. There are a few minor output quirks with H.264 that I can help you with if you decide to give this platform a try (output level adjust).

Reactions: ctp
Almost any video editing software with a tracking feature can do this. For the rest you can create custom motion paths to simulate the effect. The author did do a good job of making the text the proper perspective and transparent.

I just tried my gopro studio and it didnt like the mov format.
Are you recording in a differnet format of converting to another format? please?
I haven't used gopro studio much as I'm using premiere but I believe if you are using it and the footage isn't from a gopro you need to convert the footage inside of gopro studio. I thought I had used mov when I tried it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20