Video Editing

You can find a list of commonly used video editing apps here.

Personally, I've been using this video editing software http://movie-creator.com/ . I've been using it to make cool storytelling videos to share them with my friends and family. It offers advanced video editing features with an easy-to-use interface, so even total novices can create maserpieces.
That's a heck of a pitch for a $40 product....

No doubt about the quality of Davinci Resolve, IMHO it is an editing SW for professionals or very skilled amateurs, but not a SW for beginners.
For me it seems, the opener of this thread is more looking for a "plug&play" solution.

Unfortunately he has not mentioned whether he is using an Apple or Windows based hardware.
Probably he can deliver this information for further SW proposals.

Reactions: Simzy666
I use Davinci Resolve i am rubbish and know nothing about video editing, I am slowly getting better.
here is an example:

I decided if i was going to learn i may as well learn using a good package. Learn once and improve,
It has also made me think completely different to how i fly !!

Reactions: PastaCore
No doubt about the quality of Davinci Resolve, IMHO it is an editing SW for professionals or very skilled amateurs, but not a SW for beginners.
For me it seems, the opener of this thread is more looking for a "plug&play" solution.

Unfortunately he has not mentioned whether he is using an Apple or Windows based hardware.
Probably he can deliver this information for further SW proposals.
That's just what I use.

I use Davinci Resolve i am rubbish and know nothing about video editing, I am slowly getting better.
I decided if i was going to learn i may as well learn using a good package. Learn once and improve

That's absolutely OK, as long as you are happy with the result.

If some one is using Davinci just to put video sequences together and adding a sound track is in my opinion driving a Viper in the first gear, Davinci is a high sophisticated video editing tool.

But I agree with you, learning something new and improving the skills is never wrong and the more you learn the better the results will become.

I use Pinnacle 19 and edited this little clip of the Flying Scotsman locomotive.

Its rather difficult to learn the different controls but there is plenty of advice on U-Tube.

I like the video zoom facility which makes all the difference as used in the clip.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj