Video editing trouble on the DJI go app

Reaction score
Hi all,
I was wondering if somebody could help me with video editing on the DJI go app.
Basically when I open the app and go on to my library of recorded clips, I have trouble actually cutting a saving a clip. I will select a clip, cut the clip and finally save the clip. But then I'm met with the processing video screen which never changes from 0%, no matter how long I leave it.

Am I doing something wrong?. And I'm using a phantom3 standard if that makes any difference, Cheers.
image.jpg

Hi Anton, i have this exact same problem with my phantom 3 standard right now. Did you find any solution?

Save the originals in your library on your device. Delete and reinstall the go app. And import clips back to go. And try again.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi all,
I was wondering if somebody could help me with video editing on the DJI go app.
Basically when I open the app and go on to my library of recorded clips, I have trouble actually cutting a saving a clip. I will select a clip, cut the clip and finally save the clip. But then I'm met with the processing video screen which never changes from 0%, no matter how long I leave it.

Am I doing something wrong?. And I'm using a phantom3 standard if that makes any difference, Cheers.View attachment 30468
Have you solved this problem?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31