Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

video editing tips, stabilization, fps etc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chaghal, Aug 16, 2014.

1. chaghal

Wondering if anyone would share any tips on aerial videography. Not expecting much response as im sure people will hold onto what they know but I Was watching the videos on mount fiji for the s900/1000 etc and they look amazing. Obviously they have extremely precise gimbals far superior to the H3D, cheap chinese ones etc and better cameras than the gopros/vision but have also seen some very good videos shot using the p2 and p1/fc40 using go pros which has obviously been edited well.

I use the go pro 3+ and was wondering what post production people use, im thinking slowing down ? shooting at 60fps? image stabilization etc

any links to work or tips much appreciated, im pretty handy with premier, final cut and AE but only got around 20-25 flights under my belt most without fpv and am just getting used to thinking more as a camerman than a pilot having gotten more comfortable with the controls.

thx in advance for any responses

2. chaghal

total arse i am, apologies, did not see there was an entire section for this , thanks greatly will delete thread or ask to get it moved

3. CarlJ

Now you made him feel bad...GREAT! Why didn't you just tell him the story of poor ole Nibbles?

4. CarlJ

It's a very traumatic story, and it raises more questions than it answers - like did Nibbles really die or was it...murder?!? :eek:
    The mods were right to step in, the whole thing was spinning out of control. :?