Video editing software for Vision 2

Reaction score
Hi - I'm new to the Phantom & flying so very pleased to find this forum! I'm practicing the basics & getting to know the copter but as a professional filmmaker (generally underwater), I'm keen to learn how to get those very smooth sequences that lack the curvature captured by the Vision 2 camera. If anyone has a moment to offer advice/ suggestions, I would be most appreciative. Am enjoying reading through many of the posts and learning a lot! Thanks for everyone's input. :)

skyelf said:
Hi - I'm new to the Phantom & flying so very pleased to find this forum! I'm practicing the basics & getting to know the copter but as a professional filmmaker (generally underwater), I'm keen to learn how to get those very smooth sequences that lack the curvature captured by the Vision 2 camera. If anyone has a moment to offer advice/ suggestions, I would be most appreciative. Am enjoying reading through many of the posts and learning a lot! Thanks for everyone's input. :)

If you film with the narrow / 90 degree setting it will film natively with most of the lens distortion removed in the native film. If using Windows 8 you can use Windows Movie Maker to stabilize the video. Or when uploading to youtube you can also ask youtube to stabilize it for you. There are more advanced programs of course such as Adobe Premier and After Effects for video editing amongst other things.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik