Video Editing software for Ipad

Reaction score
Hey fam,

Anyone recommend a pro-level or comparable app one could download for ones ipad? I recently got a pretty nice ipad and I know theres alot of really great advice here in the phantompilots community. Please help!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hey fam,

Anyone recommend a pro-level or comparable app one could download for ones ipad? I recently got a pretty nice ipad and I know theres alot of really great advice here in the phantompilots community. Please help!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
but i highly recommend a computer for better results software like
1. Adobe Premiere
2. Final Cut pro

Reactions: Pharm
I had great results with Splice.

I started a thread on it a while back.
Editing Video with an IPad!

I just got an iMac and using iMovie. I used iMovie before on the iPad, but didn't like it.

The two main task that you will never be able to do with one app on an iPad is, color correction, and reverse. If you use more than one app, then it gets compressed twice and losses even more quality.

Keep in mind, too, that the iPad only supports video up to 1080p. If you're shooting video in 2.7k or 4k you won't be able to use an iPad.

I do not think that is right. I'm sure I have done a quick edit on 4K footage in the iPad.
You're right, it looks like some of the more recent models do. Older iPads don't, so it's worth checking specs for your particular model.

You're right, it looks like some of the more recent models do. Older iPads don't, so it's worth checking specs for your particular model.
I thought so, I haven't used it frequently (I was using an IPAD pro). While you can do basic edits it is no replacement for a high spec laptop or PC. Even woth 512gig of flash storage it is limited.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair