Video Editing Question

Reaction score
I have a P3 Standard and while I know it doesn't take the same quality of the Advanced/Pro/P4, I seem to be struggling getting clear quality when I do a simple edit? When I view raw video, the picture is clear, however, when I tried a free trial of Power Director 15, the video turns out very grainy. What suggestions do you guys have? And take it easy on me. I've only had it for a week so I am still learning.

Often, while editing, the sample video you generally see in the corner will always be lower resolution until you finish and export the video, try exporting as .mp4 then watch the video.

I will try exporting as .mp4. I'm really not sure what I exported as last night, but it was pretty rough in quality, even after the export was complete. I wasn't sure if it could be using the free trial instead of the full payware.

The free trail of PD 15 only allows a sub HD production. So it's going to continue to export as low quality. Da Vinci Resolve 12.5 works great for editing (although it's tough to master) and is a superb colour grading tool. Else by PD 15. It's a super awesome editor.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

The free trail of PD 15 only allows a sub HD production. So it's going to continue to export as low quality. Da Vinci Resolve 12.5 works great for editing (although it's tough to master) and is a superb colour grading tool. Else by PD 15. It's a super awesome editor.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
Thank you. PD 15 seems to be very user friendly. I think that will be my route.

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl