Video editing program or app

Reaction score
Does anybody have a recommendation for video editing program or app besides the DJI? I would like to speed video up add word titles and music. I've only been flying for a couple months and I'm kinda new. Thanks for the help...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Great question, I was just about to ask the same thing !

Additionally, I can get the video from the sd card and transfer to the PC, is there a way to take the movie from the PC to an IPAD ?

i just transfer from sd card to HD then use windows movie maker for now. it lets me do some basic editing. i then use youtube editor to add royalty free music or what ever. you can search music genres and time lengths as well. probably not the best work flow, but for now its working....sort of.....

I use MAGIX movie edit pro 2016. There are many tutorial videos on youtube how to use this app.
My second video created with this software:

Last edited:
I do pretty much all of my editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, whilst marking up/editing audio in Adobe Audition CC.
Flawless integration between those two really speeds up my editing workflow.

Reactions: m0j0
Anyone find an easy way to get the MOV files into iMovie to edit them on a Mac?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Place them in a folder and then in iTunes choose that folder to import into pictures and choose import pictures and videos

Thanks for the help[emoji106]

Great question, I was just about to ask the same thing !

Additionally, I can get the video from the sd card and transfer to the PC, is there a way to take the movie from the PC to an IPAD ?
2a13ad2a75c22fb50ff11d3f132204fa.jpg

I use fcpx (final cut pro 10) its not great. Its acctually kinda buggy but it gets the job done for now. Im acctually to lazy to learn a new program.
But starting film school in september so gonna be learning premiere. Which is supposed to be the best.

Windows Movie Maker is ideal and it's free with Win10. Output res of your videos is the same as the original from the sd card

Thanks for the help[emoji106]

I use " powerdirector 14 ultimate " for my pc and "powerdirector app" for my phone . It's an easy to learn program both for your pc and phone. I payed for pc version $65 on ebay and 5 for the app. If you are not going to be using this video editing for business than I don't recommend to pay the monthly service for adobe premier. But thats only my opinion. Here is a lil video I did with the p-director 14 . This is my second video ever

Like Sambadeluxe, I also use FCPX works awesome. Easy upload to your favorite social platform.

Use a usb card reader , use finder to preview without downloading
or photos to download then view them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik