Video editing freelancer wanted

Reaction score
I am potentially interested in having someone edit my videos (Phantom 3 Pro and GoPro) into better looking videos than I have the time or expertise in making myself. This would be mostly taking 30-45 minutes of footage from family vacations and turning it into a 3-5 minute video. It looks like there are a handful of companies and freelancers that will do this, but I wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations or experience in having this done. I don't care if it's super professional, just something nice that my family/friends can look back on and enjoy. Don't really want to spend more than $50-$100 per video. Let me know if you're interested in doing this.

To let performers know what you want from them, you must understand why you want a particular result. What audience should catch the advertisement? And what number of candidates will be enough to close the vacancy. To formulate the development requirements, you will then evaluate the freelancer's work and prepare a detailed statement of work. This will make life easier for everyone involved in the process. You will save time on constant clarifications of what to do next and how to do it. And freelancers will immediately understand if they can handle the task or not. To find freelancers, look for Craigslist alternatives.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj