video download

Reaction score
The app will not let me download a video. It downloads to the add moments page and that's it. also how do you clear that moments page

The P3 has to be on and connected, but for video be aware the download is S L O W, snap shots are better but a 5 minute video took 10 minutes to D/L. Much faster and a battery saver to just pop the card out and stick it in your PC. You can review the flight in the flight log with all data, speed it up and show control stick position, very cool.

The P3 has to be on and connected, but for video be aware the download is S L O W, snap shots are better but a 5 minute video took 10 minutes to D/L. Much faster and a battery saver to just pop the card out and stick it in your PC. You can review the flight in the flight log with all data, speed it up and show control stick position, very cool.
Must be just too slow let me give it time

It took a while for just the first bar on the D/L graphic to show up. I only did this as a test, can't see myself D/L'ing 4 or 5 GB movies this way, photos to share yes. I post in Final Cut in any case so I just pop in the card.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik