Video downlink disconnected

Reaction score
Phantom 4 issue, on my last flight I had the video downlink disconnect, and gps indicator showed "disconnected" but I still had control of drone and was able to fly back and land. But now when I try to set up again it just shows aircraft status as disconnected, and video telemetry is blank. Tried rebooting, checked cable connections, different startup sequences but still no camera view coming through to my iPad, or iPhone 6. I also get a pop up notice saying " this device may not be supported " but I'm using the same device I used for first 6 flights with no problems. Any ideas on what's wrong or how to fix? Thanks

I'm using dji go4 with an iPhone 6+ and have had no issues although the video falls over occasionally at fairly reasonable distances. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the app?

Phantom 4 issue, on my last flight I had the video downlink disconnect, and gps indicator showed "disconnected" but I still had control of drone and was able to fly back and land. But now when I try to set up again it just shows aircraft status as disconnected, and video telemetry is blank. Tried rebooting, checked cable connections, different startup sequences but still no camera view coming through to my iPad, or iPhone 6. I also get a pop up notice saying " this device may not be supported " but I'm using the same device I used for first 6 flights with no problems. Any ideas on what's wrong or how to fix? Thanks
Yup that's what i was gonna say, uninstall reinstall app.

Thanks I did try that but didn't work. It also occurred to me today that it might be the cable that came with it, going to try a different one tonight I'll let you know. Thanks

Bluetooth on or off?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I think was on, but the good news is that I used my standard charging/USB cord and the video down link and telemetry worked fine (Bluetooth was on) for a short flight, and stayed on while I played around in the Go app. I'm not certain but I think it may have been the special connector sent as part on the package I bought. If there is another known cause please let me know.

Mine was doing the same. I put on a new cable and just to go with belt and suspenders...added a pair of remote range parabolic boosters ($20 from BestBuy). Flew a solid hour with no disconnect.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan