Video doesn't play on samsung s4

Your 1st ever post is for tech support not for a Vision Plus QuadCopter? Why not say something like......"Very nice Vision Plus forum. I have learned a great deal especially when I search for the info".

Com'on Man!

Airphlix said:
How can I play video from my samsung s4 ,every time I record video I am not able to view it after.

Your resolution is to high for your S4, I have also a S4.
Put the camera recording resolution of your vision one step back. :cool:

flyNfrank said:
Your 1st ever post is for tech support not for a Vision Plus QuadCopter? Why not say something like......"Very nice Vision Plus forum. I have learned a great deal especially when I search for the info".

Com'on Man!
It is for my vision 2 plus quad copter Sorry if it offended you, I shouldve been more specific. I just thought this was a forum for phantom pilots, didn't know my camera was not part of my phantom. and thanks for the other guys helping out, much appreciated.

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
You may have recorded it 1080i 60fps. Try recording in 1080p 30fps

This is right on target. Your S4 video playback doesn't support video recorded at 60fps. Copy that video to a computer and it should play fine.

If you want the video on your phone, the phone will convert it for you. Place file on PC desk top (or where ever you wish), connect phone with supplied USB cord to PC and select "connect as media device" in pull down menu of phone. Drag the video file to the phone's video folder and it will prompt you to convert. Choose "yes"
Good Luck

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj