Video doesn't link to iphone

Reaction score
Hi all
Newby here. Kindergarten level. I have flown twice. I recorded video on my intitial 5 minute flight however it only recorded to the SD card. Why doesn't it record to my iphone? What am I missing or doing incorrect?

bubbaganoosh said:
Hi all
Newby here. Kindergarten level. I have flown twice. I recorded video on my intitial 5 minute flight however it only recorded to the SD card. Why doesn't it record to my iphone? What am I missing or doing incorrect?

You have to import it to your phone from the album when the app is open.

........does the bird and controller have to be powered up to have the initial video dl'ed to album? I have opened album in the app and it's blank

It's a poor way to download anyway, much better to connect the camera to a computer later, or pop out the card and use a card reader so you don't have to start the phantom.
It takes a very long time to send video clips over wifi and I imagine it is quite hard on the electronics to do it while stationary - heat issues?

Thanks all. Tried it yesterday an behold, I could watch the video on my iPhone. Just disappointed I couldn't save the video there to show friends.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic