Video distrubance

Reaction score
I have a video issue that I can't fix. I'm not exactly sure what is the cause is, but up until now I was able to get around it by using a older beta firmware. I was unaware we could no longer load 1.1.9 firmware which now forces me to use 1.4.1 that doesn't work for me. So I have tried a number of different app and firmware combo's and nothing has made any difference.

I'm hoping by posting this someone else will have some info that might help me.

If you play the video in full screen and look at the dark areas and above the floor speaker, a display of tiny white flickering dots show up. And also in other areas, you should see fine vertical lines that appear

Let me know if you have seen anything similar to this with your aircraft.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Weird! It gets em on the table too. What is ur ISO reading at? Anything above 800 will give you some of that. Is this raw footage? 4K?

Sent from my PT beating heart

My video is also breaking down and I never did have this issue till I installed IOS 9 on my iPad.

This is android 1080p @30fps video.

I was trying to help someone fix their P3. So I actually set my quad up like theirs in order to better understand what was taking place. Once finished I went to load my firmware and of coarse found out that option was no longer a option. So now I'm in a bind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers