Video cutting out

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten a video feed issue with the new firmware 1.03.0418?

It stays up but it will freeze a moment and then next time it will freeze but come back all green. It's just the live feed not the recorded data.

Oops..I thought of it and immediately ran off to another thread.

iPad Air1, iOS 10.3

Okay. I have the Air 2+Cellular and began noticing it breaking up a bit since GO 4. Never broke up with GO 3, but maybe it does 1% of the time now with 4. Usually happens when pressing the red shutter button that I may get a green bar about an inch wide for an instant. Mine has the HDMI port and it is clean with the video feed on it. Your Air 1 may be getting long in the tooth now as GO seems to be getting resource crazy. Mine seems to want to call out anytime I use it now and I wish it would stop doing that. Some hackers say a lot of ports are open in GO so who knows what they are doing (Search for Big~9China sometime.). I may need an iPad Air 3 at some point with more processing power if they keep adding stuff.

It's also telling me I need some update too, but given the luck I'm not having with each new one they announce I'm not going there yet. Rollbacks are no fun and sounds like you cannot do it past some new version.

Good luck.

I was curious because the last time I flew on the previous GO 4 and FW it never skipped like this. It could be and probably is a software error in some form that will be fixed at some point. I'm curious if it's the FW because it's the one thing I can change as you cannot roll back the app.

I will try my iPhone 6s to see if it's a hardware issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik