Video cuts out at nine minutes

Reaction score
You guys ask for a little help seems every time I record when I go back and look at the footage it's broken up in two frames seems after nine minutes of recording time it stops and starts up again is this something in my settings that isn't right I appreciate the help thank you

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That is because the fat 32 system only allows recording up to 4Gb of info at a time.

This may be a stupid question but what is a fat 32 system

It is the file system that the memory card is formatted in. Specifically, is the way information is stored on the card. And with fat32, the max file size is 4GB.

Is there something I can do to prevent this from happening or it is the way it is thank you by the way

Is there something I can do to prevent this from happening or it is the way it is thank you by the way

You can't change it as the P3's software is designed to record in FAT. If it did not use FAT you'd not be able to store your files on a 5.25" floppy disk. Then where would you be. That's right.... complaining that you can't use all of your floppy disks.

Reactions: Sabalon
You can't change it as the P3's software is designed to record in FAT. If it did not use FAT you'd not be able to store your files on a 5.25" floppy disk. Then where would you be. That's right.... complaining that you can't use all of your floppy disks.
Hahaha right thanks for the help appreciate of course now I have another issue I'll post soon if you can help me with that thanks again

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik