Video Cut Out

Reaction score
My video feed to my iPhone 6 Plus keeps cutting out. So earlier today I was using the regular DJI Go app and had absolutely no problem with the video feed to my phone. So I decided to download the Litchi app to try out the features that it offers. After I used that app, I've noticed that my video feed cuts out at after a very short distance. Even when I switch back to the DJI Go app. What could be the problem?

Overheating is my guess, they warn of it when using them in those cases for FPV, maybe by the time you did all that, it was overheated, do you minimize all you power when doing stuff like this? You shut down all apps besides the ONE your using, which u prolly do

Last edited:
I left my house and came back and that's when the video started to cut out.

Ok, but if you'd been using the phone or anything like that, doesn't matter where you were

Or, in what I am saying, it might have mattered in the sense WE are talking about your signal loss

Ohhhhh I think I understand now. Just to clear things up, are you referring to my phone overheating or my drone?

The thing is there are so many factors to this, thousands, even the time of day, humidity, so
Many variables, it will take someone more educated then myself, someone will chime in

I just realized something. I had my channel setting to manual instead of auto. The image quality is back to normal!

Reactions: Sim597
Your not using the 32ch hack then are you? I've found using the hack, and a channel well above any noise, is the best signal. I have my video feed set at 6mbs, and at distance, over a mile the other day, I still lose control sig first. Which sucks, but might be good news in the long run, because the boosters can help that more then the video feed anyway

Whats the hack?

There is a hack that will allow a broader selection of channels to choose from (in manual mode). It can be useful in a radio transmitter congested area (e.g. in densely populated urban areas).

I would recommend that you as a first step lower the video feed bit rate to 4 - you will most likely not see the difference, and the signal will be significantly more solid.

//Tom

Do a search on this forum for 32ch hack, or even better, download 32ch hack, follow the easy to use instructions

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj