Video Cropping

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here. I'm having a hard time editing my videos. Could you suggest any FREE software that would help me crop videos? Windows Movie Maker does not accept my drone videos since it is not compatible. Windows Media Player, on the other hand, wouldn't play my videos since it is not compatible. I only get to play it in VLC or Quicktime, which are also laggy when I play it. Are there any solutions for this? I hope to find a software that would play my videos flawlessly, without lag, and find a software to crop my videos. Thank you in advance.

I brought a Mac as the iMovie software is free and really good for beginners. But the iPad also has iMovie but is limited.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi I'm new here. I'm having a hard time editing my videos. Could you suggest any FREE software that would help me crop videos? Windows Movie Maker does not accept my drone videos since it is not compatible. Windows Media Player, on the other hand, wouldn't play my videos since it is not compatible. I only get to play it in VLC or Quicktime, which are also laggy when I play it. Are there any solutions for this? I hope to find a software that would play my videos flawlessly, without lag, and find a software to crop my videos. Thank you in advance.
What format are you using and what does movie maker want? You can go into setting in the app and change between .mov and .mp4 - whichever MM wants.

What format are you using and what does movie maker want? You can go into setting in the app and change between .mov and .mp4 - whichever MM wants.

Hi sir, my videos are in the .mov format, while movie maker just says it does not support that type of file.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic