Video connections??? With pin wheels

Reaction score
This might not be the correct section for this but this is the only section I get answers in.
I'm doing the FPVLR stage 3 upgrade. The picture below shows what I think is the video board with the two brass connectors on the back. I'm guessing that you replace those connectors with the ones that are provided by FPVLR and connect the pin wheels at the end of the connections. Is this correct??

If this is correct then the current video wires go down to 2 green boards that cover the vents in the battery compartment. Can those boards be removed.

This green board in battery compartment

Do the antennas come with cables to route to those boards?
I have also thought of upgrading my p2v+ wifi link sometime to get better range with the higher quality settings

Those little green boards are the wifi module antennas and yes they can be removed with very little effort. They are held on by the same white adhesive used to hold various connectors within the Phantom. When ready to be removed, simply twist them away from the shell's wall. Stage 2.5 is your friend....

EDIT: I incorrectly stated Rx antennas

It ain't like the mod for the p2v(non plus) that's one thing that kept me from
Upgrading it because of where the antenna was in the camera(it would stick down below the landing skids and I didn't like it)

If it's not hard to do this mod I will do it for sure if it lets me run with the highest quality settings

The green boards are the wifi antennas. The receiver antennas are the two wires that stick out the holes in the landing gear.

CityZen said:
The green boards are the wifi antennas. The receiver antennas are the two wires that stick out the holes in the landing gear.

Note to self, don't reply late at night.... CityZen is 100% correct...wifi antennas Correcting my previous post...

I saw a long distance youtube and the guy relocate those to the front and the back of the craft. I wonder why DJI put them at the side and even more curious how come it still work when it is facing sideway ??? :oops:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl