Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. Dom PPCpilot

Just got my phantom 4 today, and it flies awesome. I notice that when I was setting it up on my kitchen table, the live feed would glitch every so often. When I flew it in the back yard, the same thing happened. When I looked at the recording, it was also recorded, and had some thick lines appear and some video glitching. Any advice would be much appreciated.

2. Dacon Productions

Post a video link. If you have the same "issues" on the SD card as you have seen in the display, it may be a bad SD card or bad camera. From time to time I see lines and lag on display (iPad Air2) but the video stored on the SD card is OK. The display is only a reference of what the camera sees.

3. JWarren

Go to HD and drop it down to 4K. After reading HUNDREDS of posts on this that seems like the sure fix.

4. Ibmftw

Did you remove all realivent stickers and gimble lock? Also check for software bugs in your versions.

#4 Ibmftw, May 27, 2016
    Last edited: May 27, 2016
  5. jwt873

If you are using an iPad or iPhone along with the DJI Go v2.8.2 app, then this is 'normal'. There's a bug in 2.8.2 affecting the video for a lot of iOS users. DJI is working on a fix.

6. Dom PPCpilot

Thanks everyone. I contacted Drone World and they issued me a return slip, they were great about it and are sending out a new one.