victim of the dreaded flyaway

So far this thread wins the prize as the most useless I've seen! Folks here want to try and help you understand what happened...back to my Shredded Wheat...

To be fair to eagelscout he's probably a tad upset :)

What are the seven stages of grieving? Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance.

I'm guessing he's still at stage 2.

But eaglescout...when you get to Acceptance let us know some more details. You never know if the resulting discussion will help somebody else, or even help you in a future flight.

Cheers,
Geoff

spudmachine said:
To be fair to eagelscout he's probably a tad upset :)

What are the seven stages of grieving? Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance.

I'm guessing he's still at stage 2.

But eaglescout...when you get to Acceptance let us know some more details. You never know if the resulting discussion will help somebody else, or even help you in a future flight.

Cheers,
Geoff

Yes great post Geoff, Dieing to know the other two, I'm thinking "happy" won't be included, nor should it in these confusing times for him.

happydays said:
Shredded Wheat? That's like eating hay!
Yeah, raspberries in the middle makes it tolerable...beats reading this post so far Connor!

LOL - I've always known it as the 7 stages of grief, but when I looked it up on Wikipedia apparently it's 5 stages. But I wrote 7 by habit, sorry :)

Yes..."well chuffed" and "over the moon" probably aren't candidates either!

Please,someone put this post out of its misery...its wasting digitis...

spudmachine said:
LOL - I've always known it as the 7 stages of grief, but when I looked it up on Wikipedia apparently it's 5 stages. But I wrote 7 by habit, sorry :)

There are 3 kinds of people: those who are good with numbers and those who aren't.

Clipper707 said:
spudmachine said:

There are 3 kinds of people: those who are good with numbers and those who aren't.

:D :D :D

wow - this thread should get the "revival" award... seven months inactive but it now lives again!

Reactions: yorlik

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers