Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Very Solid DJI Phantom 2, Vision + Camera and three axis gimbal with Gimbal Saver(tm) installed.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by EMCISME, Aug 16, 2015.

1. EMCISME

This is a great camera! I've installed a new extra thick ribbon cable from ATK. Also went through all the hardware to make sure all the boards were 100% correct. Works as good as a new one. Includes upgraded 8 MB memory card and as stated in title, a Gimbal Saver from KillerRC. I think its the best choice available for securing camera head and protecting cable. Also includes all mounting hardware. Pictures available upon request.

I stand behind its performance, if you receive it and it doesn't perform as I've stated, you can return it within the first week (unless damaged of course!). I'm asking $425 (OBO) for camera/gimbal with Gimbal Saver. Buyer must pay shipping. Buy with confidence. (It is listed on Ebay so hurry if you want it). I also have several parts including Yaw arms, if interested, reply.

#1 EMCISME, Aug 16, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  2. japyhala0

Can you post eBay link. So we can see the pics?

3. EMCISME

4. EMCISME

5. Zitrom27

Hi Alan,

I'm interested in the camera - gimbal assembly that you have for sale. Email me so we can discuss.

Thanks

6. EMCISME

What is your email? W can private message on this system. I sent you one earlier but not sure if you knew to check. You can email me at alan.roden@ieee.org

7. EMCISME

I think I'll need your paypal name to send you bill for the amount that we agreed upon.

8. EMCISME

This one just SOLD, however I have another I'm about to re able which will be tested yo the same standards. Check back or message me.