Very Solid DJI Phantom 2, Vision + Camera and three axis gimbal with Gimbal Saver(tm) installed.

Reaction score
This is a great camera! I've installed a new extra thick ribbon cable from ATK. Also went through all the hardware to make sure all the boards were 100% correct. Works as good as a new one. Includes upgraded 8 MB memory card and as stated in title, a Gimbal Saver from KillerRC. I think its the best choice available for securing camera head and protecting cable. Also includes all mounting hardware. Pictures available upon request.

I stand behind its performance, if you receive it and it doesn't perform as I've stated, you can return it within the first week (unless damaged of course!). I'm asking $425 (OBO) for camera/gimbal with Gimbal Saver. Buyer must pay shipping. Buy with confidence. (It is listed on Ebay so hurry if you want it). I also have several parts including Yaw arms, if interested, reply.

Last edited:
I think I'll need your paypal name to send you bill for the amount that we agreed upon.

This is a great camera! I've installed a new extra thick ribbon cable from ATK. Also went through all the hardware to make sure all the boards were 100% correct. Works as good as a new one. Includes upgraded 8 MB memory card and as stated in title, a Gimbal Saver from KillerRC. I think its the best choice available for securing camera head and protecting cable. Also includes all mounting hardware. Pictures available upon request.

I stand behind its performance, if you receive it and it doesn't perform as I've stated, you can return it within the first week (unless damaged of course!). I'm asking $425 (OBO) for camera/gimbal with Gimbal Saver. Buyer must pay shipping. Buy with confidence. (It is listed on Ebay so hurry if you want it). I also have several parts including Yaw arms, if interested, reply.
This one just SOLD, however I have another I'm about to re able which will be tested yo the same standards. Check back or message me.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20